for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
- Players start inside the pit touching one of the sides.
- One player throws the Gaga Ball up into the middle of the Pit.
- Players yell "Ga" each time the ball bounces and the ball is in play after the third bounce (i.e.,“Ga","Ga”,Ga).
- Players can hit the ball with an open hand, but cannot pick up or throw it. If you hit the ball with two hands, you are out.
- If the ball touches a player anywhere on or below the knee, that player is eliminated - even if they last hit the ball themselves.
- A player cannot touch the ball two times in a row - the ball must first touch another player or the pit wall or it is called a “double touch” and that player is out.
- Players may not kick the ball since this means touching the ball below the knee.
- If the ball is hit out of the pit, then the last player to touch the ball is out.
- Players who are out must leave the Gaga Pit immediately.
- The last player remaining is the winner and gets to start the next game.
DELIVERY: We deliver to the entire State of Oklahoma, and surrounding States (delivery fees calculated at checkout).
RAIN POLICY: You may cancel your event with at at least 24 hours notice and receive a refund (minus the deposit). Upon availability, you may use the deposit as a credit to reschedule your event within 6 months of the original date (excluding holidays).
OCCUPANCY: A maximum of 5-6 kids of equal size at one time for bounce houses, 1 person at a time for most slides, & 2 at a time in Obstacle Courses is what most inflatable manufacturers recommend. Specific instructions will accompany each individual order.
CLEANING: All units are cleaned and sanitized before delivery.
- Extension Cord
- Stakes/ Sandbags to secure to ground (fee’s may apply)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Enough space for us to setup your rental
- Electric outlet within 100 feet of setup area
- Water source and water hose (if renting a water unit)
Call Us (405-793-9595)